The sale process is relatively simple and normally consists of the following:
- Provide the Realtor with the specifications of the property (Budget, M2, number of rooms, any other particulars).
- Property search.
- Determine which property to place an offer on.
- Promise to purchase contract where the buyer provides a down payment to reserve the property.
- Title search in the public registry to ensure the property is free of any liens, encumbrances or other issues.
- Purchase and sale agreement.
- After the purchase and sale agreement is signed, it is recommended that the buyer will once again visit the apartment or house to ensure that the property in the form originally viewed and as described in the agreement.
- The property title is then transferred into the buyer’s name and the sales proceeds are transferred to the seller.